AMD LINK for fire stick

so i figured out i could get it on my fire stick for the living room TV but i got it installed by using APK and it installed but when i open the app it won't let me  control the app so i cant do anything in the app if any one knows a way around this please reply i don't want to have to like by a streaming device 

20210318_204331.jpg

31 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

so i figured out i could get it on my fire stick for the living room TV but i got it installed by using APK and it installed but when i open the app it won't let me  control the app so i cant do anything in the app if any one knows a way around this please reply i don't want to have to like by a streaming device 

20210318_204331.jpg

Apps that are not install with the app store and probs not optimized to be used with a remote. Try using a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. 

Technology is NEVER easy :(

27 minutes ago, Trilex said:

Apps that are not install with the app store and probs not optimized to be used with a remote. Try using a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. 

i had to get the tv verison but still it works but its a gray screen when streaming (AMD Link) No video on Fire stick : AMDHelp (reddit.com) i read this too but no fix 

and i downloaded this AMD Link (Android TV) 3.0.201105 APK Download by AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) - APKMirror

On 3/19/2021 at 12:22 PM, Coltonw023456 said:

i had to get the tv verison but still it works but its a gray screen when streaming (AMD Link) No video on Fire stick : AMDHelp (reddit.com) i read this too but no fix 

and i downloaded this AMD Link (Android TV) 3.0.201105 APK Download by AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) - APKMirror

As far as my experience goes with apks. They work or they don't. 

Technology is NEVER easy :(

38 minutes ago, Trilex said:

As far as my experience goes with apks. They work or they don't. 

good point and testing with my phone the wifi is not the best for streaming even tho it says good internet when i do speed test and the test in AMD link same issues with if i stream my pc to the tv it self it is slow repsond times like 5 seconds delay witch it don't make sence to me we even have 5ghz and 2.4ghz i guess its running at the same time lol but most the devices in the house use 5ghz but i even tried it when i was home alone and it would not work good no matter how low i settings for the stream like there is 720 and higher there might be lower either way it would not work it would keep freezing for about 5 seconds and it would get all pixles