Will a ASIC miner offload the amount of stress on the cpu/gpu?

It also speeds up mining right?

starting to mine because there is a bitcoin atm at my place

The attached pic is the bitman antminer u2

post-40309-0-61594300-1395743976_thumb.j

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

All it does is mine, when you do so with ASIC only, your GPU and CPU isn't touched.... but it isn't a good plan as you will almost always never get your money back unless your paying thousands of dollars

ok thanks for the info

Just like what my friend said "don't mine or go into crypto cos u loose money"

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

something lke the butterflylabs 600GH/s btc mining card?

something lke the butterflylabs 600GH/s btc mining card?

Butterfly Labs is one of the worst companies for mining products. They are slow, constant shipping delays, high price per G/hash, and have a very poor reputation in the Bitcoin community.

Mining is very competitive these days; To the point where your money is likely better spent on buying coins directly/over time than it's worth to invest in mining hardware. Essentially you will be able to buy more coins today than you could mine over time spending respectively the same amount on mining hardware.

The only "profit" left in mining is from large group buys where you split not only the profits, but also the losses.

Mining is a process to get Bitcoin and help distribute the network without buying it directly. It's not a way to make money. Exchanging Bitcoin for fiat will not earn you money. Bitcoin is the exit strategy here, you get the Bitcoin to use it, not to sell it off.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Butterfly Labs is one of the worst companies for mining products. They are slow, constant shipping delays, high price per G/hash, and have a very poor reputation in the Bitcoin community.

Mining is very competitive these days; To the point where your money is likely better spent on buying coins directly/over time than it's worth to invest in mining hardware. Essentially you will be able to buy more coins today than you could mine over time spending respectively the same amount on mining hardware.

The only "profit" left in mining is from large group buys where you split not only the profits, but also the losses.

Mining is a process to get Bitcoin and help distribute the network without buying it directly. It's not a way to make money. Exchanging Bitcoin for fiat will not earn you money. Bitcoin is the exit strategy here, you get the Bitcoin to use it, not to sell it off.

except from the butterfly labs do you know elese? good ones? ( I am just asking)

except from the butterfly labs do you know elese? good ones? ( I am just asking)

KNCminer and Cointerra are pretty good I hear

One 7950s' all I need...

Whatever the case may be, its definitely not profitable/worth your sanity/money to actually mine

I would rather go mining for diamonds in minecraft

Although the lure of 1btc to 700$ is tempting

I have to seriously stop visiting bitcoin n other of such sites