Custom sleeved or extensions?

Farncir

Hey guys, i'm a real big fan of sleeved cables and think they just look awesome

However, I was wondering if it would be cheaper to:

1.Buy sleeving material, heatshrink and pin removers or

2.Buy sleeved cable extensions

I'm not concerned about the cables from the psu, as they'll be covered, i'm more concerned about pricing :L

Maximum aesthetics from minimum money, time is not an issue and i wouldn't mind spending some time with sleeving and experimenting with them

Thanks in advanced for any replies and i hope this poll thing works

If you're gonna do it, do it right. Should go without saying. A good cable job with cut to size cables being individually routed looks absolutely brilliant! 

like this: http://youtu.be/fEdAChbJ_7Y?t=6m

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Custom sleeving without a doubt! I can't stand seeing nicely sleeved cables going into everything but when you look at the psu its that horrible sleeving that it came with

Im a huge fan of sleeving however if price is an issue than extensions are normally cheaper. If you want the cleen look of full sleeving then possibly a ocz fatal1ty 1000w that comes fully sleeved or the EVGA Nex 1500 classified as well. However extentions are very fast to do while sleeving done right can take some good time but looks very good in the end.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 @4.2GHZ | MSI 970A-G 46| Gskill Sniper 2X4GB 2400| Samsung 840 EVO 120GB| NZXT Phantom 410 gunmetal|

Apevia 680W Iceberg| HIS R9-270X| WD green 3TB| 

Hey guys, i'm a real big fan of sleeved cables and think they just look awesome

However, I was wondering if it would be cheaper to:

1.Buy sleeving material, heatshrink and pin removers or

2.Buy sleeved cable extensions

I'm not concerned about the cables from the psu, as they'll be covered, i'm more concerned about pricing :L

Maximum aesthetics from minimum money, time is not an issue and i wouldn't mind spending some time with sleeving and experimenting with them

Thanks in advanced for any replies and i hope this poll thing works

cheaper to buy extensions.

you'd have it cheaper to do it your self, but the tooling and patience can get tedious.

ensource on eBay has a great price range on paracord cables and extensions.

airdeano