Help me

Asus Tuf 650b 80 Plus bronze or Be quiet! U9 700w 80 Plus bronze?

Specs: R5 5600x

Rx 580 8gb

16 gb ram 3200 Mhz

1 HDD 1tb

1 SSD 120gb 

My old psu: Deepcool DA 700 (yes, tier inminent bomb)

go gold

Please invest in an efficient PSU with >90%.  My favourite is Seasonic, but quality>brand

9 minutes ago, anonymousElefant said:

go gold

80+ gold isn't a requirement. 

@Nicolas192both of these units have quite a lot more power than you need. what country are you buying in? Are you planning on upgrading to really demanding hardware some time in the near future?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

80+ gold isn't a requirement. 

@Nicolas192both of these units have quite a lot more power than you need. what country are you buying in? Are you planning on upgrading to really demanding hardware some time in the near future?

Hello! I am from Argentina and I planning to buy a rtx 2060.

2 minutes ago, Nicolas192 said:

Hello! I am from Argentina and I planning to buy a rtx 2060.

You could get a 500 or 550 watt power supply and still have lots of watts left over.

How much do those units cost? compare to something like these

https://ar.pcpartpicker.com/product/FdRFf7/corsair-cx-2017-550w-80-bronze-certified-atx-power-supply-cp-9020121-na

https://ar.pcpartpicker.com/product/zphmP6/antec-neoeco-gold-zen-500-w-80-gold-certified-atx-power-supply-ne500g-zen

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Hello, I have been looking and unfortunately those 2 sources that you recommended are something "difficult" to get here, the corsair arrives in a few units and almost never have stock. And the other one doesn't even go into the country.

Similarly, I had already searched and what I would like to acquire would be one of those two mentioned above. From the be quiet I have an idea of the product, but the asus I find almost no information and that is why I came to this site to know if it is better than the other. The price difference here is minimal between one model and another so the economic doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, Nicolas192 said:

Hello, I have been looking and unfortunately those 2 sources that you recommended are something "difficult" to get here, the corsair arrives in a few units and almost never have stock. And the other one doesn't even go into the country.

Similarly, I had already searched and what I would like to acquire would be one of those two mentioned above. From the be quiet I have an idea of the product, but the asus I find almost no information and that is why I came to this site to know if it is better than the other. The price difference here is minimal between one model and another so the economic doesn't matter.

The be quiet unit is a good unit so I will recommend that one. Asus power supplies are all a different design with the Asus logo on it, I don't know which design the one you mentioned is but chances are the price was increased just for the branding.

Primary PC:

Thanks to those who responded, in the end I got a 650w asus rog strix on offer 😛