HDD Brackets.

JimmyTudeski

Hi there,

I'm looking for simple L-shaped brackets for mounting two 3.5" HDD drives, stacked. I'm trying to mount to drives into a tight case, and need something basic. This doesn't seem to be a thing, the best I could find are these:

SEDNA Rubber Stand

These don't screw together, nor can I screw them to the case (yes I could mod them, but I don't have the right kit to do it properly).

Phanteks make stackable cradles:

These are too big and I'd have to mount the drives upside down (not ideal) to affix the cradles to the case.

There are a few 3D models of items in the ball park of what I need:

stackable-hdd-bracket-1

3d-printing-hdd-stackable-mounts

but a simple metal L-shaped bracket with the appropriate fixing holes on both surfaces would be ideal.

Does anyone know of an off the shelf product? Or can you make a suggestion please? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Update:

Mounting in the base of an NZXT H200, in front of the PSU. Seems pretty tight, the current single drive is screwed direct to the case floor.

Edited by JimmyTudeski
More info.

what case?

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

you cant really go smaller than the phanteks and still have a solid mount...

also, just how small is this case that you cant spare the 5mm on either side that the phanteks brackets add?

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

you cant really go smaller than the phanteks and still have a solid mount...

also, just how small is this case that you cant spare the 5mm on either side that the phanteks brackets add?

See edit above, the length of the drives would mount across the width of the case to avoid fouling the PSU. The Phanteks might just fit... but wondered if there is something more akin to this:

Gallop-3-5-Inch-Universal-Hard

But not adapter for 5.25", and with holes in the right-angled bottom edge for fixing to the case.