Cynose v2 latency

I have a razer cynosa v2. wwhen i do this test https://blog.seethis.link/scan-rate-estimator/ all i could get was 41ms with 24hz is that okay? i Kinda feel a delay on my keyboard. i dont know if its just my brain thinking like that but is 42ms noticable when it comes to input lag.? and what would causes inpout lag

25 minutes ago, eexotm said:

I have a razer cynosa v2. wwhen i do this test https://blog.seethis.link/scan-rate-estimator/ all i could get was 41ms with 24hz is that okay? i Kinda feel a delay on my keyboard. i dont know if its just my brain thinking like that but is 42ms noticable when it comes to input lag.? and what would causes inpout lag

That website is weird. I have 1000Hz keyboard and is saying 90Hz.

Edit : IF i jitter click a keyboard switch i can get it to show the true reading. Makes sure your trying many times, it took me about 300. 24hz is absolutely awful.

image.png.3cb84cc1312d654cae1bb2dcf2acf950.png

Edited by djenson

17 minutes ago, djenson said:

That website is weird. I have 1000Hz keyboard and is saying 90Hz.

Edit : IF i jitter click a keyboard switch i can get it to show the true reading. Makes sure your trying many times, it took me about 300. 24hz is absolutely awful.

image.png.3cb84cc1312d654cae1bb2dcf2acf950.png

yeah the hz is totally broken but what about MS. is 43 so bad and noticable?

On 3/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, eexotm said:

yeah the hz is totally broken but what about MS. is 43 so bad and noticable?

43 will affect you, moreso when playing games that reply on timing such as Osu. If the Hz is broken, the Ms will be too, as it find the Ms of delay from the polling rate.

On 3/5/2021 at 3:11 PM, djenson said:

43 will affect you, moreso when playing games that reply on timing such as Osu. If the Hz is broken, the Ms will be too, as it find the Ms of delay from the polling rate.

Well people also told me i might have a faulty ssd. can my ssd be causing that. or what can cause that