GPU NOT WORKING!! HELP!!!!!!

I bought a prebuilt pc https://www.xcite.com/acer-predator-orion-3000-intel-core-i5-nvidia-gtx-1660-super-8gb-ram-1tb-hdd-128gb-ssd-gaming-tower-desltop-black-dg-e21em-005.html and it worked fine but i had very little RAM so i wanted to go in and check which RAM it had so i could buy the same company but the gpu was interfering with the RAM holding pins? idk what those are called srry i am new to all this so i couldnt remove it or look at it properly with the gpu covering it so i tried to take the GPU out but i pressed on the Fan by mistake now there is no display and gpu fan turns but the GPU makes a weird humming noise which is very noisy. and NOTHING WORKS!!!! pls help!!!!

Remove it again, check RAM is physically proper installed into the ram slots and not ajar or lifted in some small way, then replace GPU and do all required plugs again and recheck.

You could have just simply not put it back together 100% correctly. Double check the work.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

3 minutes ago, SkilledRebuilds said:

Remove it again, check RAM is physically proper installed into the ram slots and not ajar or lifted in some small way, then replace GPU and do all required plugs again and recheck.

You could have just simply not put it back together 100% correctly. Double check the work.

I havent build a pc before so i really dont know how to check if everything was plugged in properly i am afraid i will do more damage should i ask a proffesional or risk it? The RAM is properly insalled i am pretty sure but the gpu fan did have a distinct DO NO TOUCH which i only saw after i touched it what should i do now?

You should really check the ram again, remove it then put it back and push firmly on both ends, it's very easy to think it's in, but really isn't. 

And touching the fans as long the pc is off shouldn't really do anything, unless you pushed them really hard or something - but since they're still spinning that seems unlikely. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

OK i will check again thank you for reply 🙂

3 minutes ago, Fadel said:

OK i will check again thank you for reply 🙂

As they said above, RAM is one of those components that you have to push with a little force in order to set them in correctly. Just trace back on what steps you took the first time and go over everything carefully.