D7 Motherboard error code

Ryanha

Hi, I built my current pc a little over a year ago and today out of the blue when I booted it up I could not unlock it. It was not detecting any imput from my keyboard or mouse (but when I unplug and replug my keyboard the rgb lights work). I went and tried another mouse and keyboard and in multiple ports, but it would still not detect them. I then checked that every connection was in order and i decided to reset my cmos and bios. Now whenever I boot I get a D7 error code on my motherboard despite having a working mouse and keyboard plugged into the back. All fans light up and spin, and monitor gives the sceeen "CMOS checksum error, Press F1 skip, F12 enter Setup". Due to my pc not detecting any keyboard or mouse I cannot press F1 or F12. I have unplugged all non essential usb and drives. Is there any solution other than getting a new motherboard? 

Here are my specs if it helps:
EVGA Z370 micro atx mobo
Gigabyte 1070
2x8GB Gskill ripjaw V 
Intel i5 8400
Uphere case fans
Inland professional SSD 1TB 2.5 SATA
Gamdias Kratos M1 750B 80+ Bronze

If you have any other questions I will answer them to the best of my ability and any help is appreciated. Thank you very much

The only thing i can think of is that you may have defective usb ports on your motherboard.