Pc keeps restarting... please help

Grandle

just built this PC not to long ago and already having problems 

done a fresh windows install and reformatted my storage

re built it a few time to find an issue but come up short

the problem is that for some reason it keeps restarting and i can run a game and play and eventually it will restart and i can let it idle and it will restart 

not overheating my CPU or GPU but is pretty consistant, also once ive opened up and closed enough things it starts to freeze up really getting annoyed at this point been about a month

motherboard, ram, processor, and cooler are new. The GPU and PSU and M.2 are from last build but it was working in it.

build.PNG

Are you up to date on motherboard drivers and Windows updates???

Any overclocking or XMP/DOCP enabled? If so, revert back to stock and see if it crashes. 

Check under Event Viewer inside Windows logs, and go into system and see if it mentions anything about the system rebooting for a reason? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Thanks for all the help guys Sat on it for a few hours .... it was nzxt cam kept crashing my system for some reason