laptop cpu unstable, sparking/crackling sounds coming. Related to undervolting (?)

I recently undervolted my new HP OMEN 15 EK-0042TX with a rtx 2060 and an i7 10750h. It was working absolutely fine at a core voltage offset of -0.06V and then I changed to -0.08V and it still worked fine except for a few frame drops sometimes in Genshin Impact . I decided to undo it because I wanted the frames not to drop. I'm not sure when this started but now the left side of the laptop where the cpu I assume is, is making sparking sounds/crackling sounds. To confirm I tried undervolting and the sound increased. It increases with the increase in fan speed for some reason. I have tried updating,reinstalling,rollbacking drivers, resetting everything with a new install of windows,draining battery to 0 and charging again to no avail. Is there any way I can fix this without support? It causes my cpu temperature to reach abnormal temperatures upto 98°C. worst case scenario I can use my warranty. I used the omen gaming hub to undervolt.