Pc stuck at cpu status led loop

CPU: i7 7000

MB: Gigabyte H270 G3

A two year old system I have suddenly stopped booting. I checked and reconnected all the cables to make sure nothing was loose. The system turned on but it looped after cpu/dram/vga sequence. I disconnected the drive and managed to boot to bios. Then I tried booting it back on with the drive connected it didn't. I repeated this and came to a conclusion that the drive had issues. Got a new nvme ssd, installed it and now the the system won't even post. Its stuck at cpu status loop sequence. Fans turn on and switch off again in loop. I tried everything clearing bios to resetting the cpu as well. I don't know how long the warranty is for the components. I'm looking for my documents so if I have a valid warranty I can claim it. Till then any suggestions would definitely help. 

-= Topic moved to Troubleshooting =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

15 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Have you tried doing a BIOS update to see if maybe the current one is corrupted?

The mb won't boot to bios. Is there any other way I can update bios?