Raspberry Pi 4 Pinout

Devryd

I'm not really sure if this is the correct subforum, but I didnt know where to put it. 

I am looking for pinouts for the Raspberry Pi 4. I dont mean the GPIO ports, but the solder points on the back site. They are numbered from tp01-tp34. I couldnt find anything on the Internet. If anybody has an idea, where I can find the pinout or even has it, I would really appreciate it.
Greetings devryd

6 minutes ago, Devryd said:

I'm not really sure if this is the correct subforum, but I didnt know where to put it. 

I am looking for pinouts for the Raspberry Pi 4. I dont mean the GPIO ports, but the solder points on the back site. They are numbered from tp01-tp34. I couldnt find anything on the Internet. If anybody has an idea, where I can find the pinout or even has it, I would really appreciate it.
Greetings devryd

Good question...this is all I was able to find.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/schematics/rpi_SCH_4b_4p0_reduced.pdf

Thats helpful, but there are not all points in this diagram, for excample, I cant find tp 17 there.

21 minutes ago, Devryd said:

Thats helpful, but there are not all points in this diagram, for excample, I cant find tp 17 there.

Have you checked out the raspberry pi forums? I've asked questions on there in the past and they were really knowledgeable.

Also, here is another piece of the puzzle...I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I've never gotten that 'down and dirty' with my rpi's...other than utilizing the GPIO pins for projects or to power a CPU fan.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=246054

No problem. I will try that then, thanks.
I am currently building a gameboy "zero" but with a rpi 4. I took of the ethernet jack and the usb ports to get it to fit. now I need to connect the usb ports and the power directly to the board