hyperx kingston?

so i good sir have a pair of two good ol hyperx fury 4x2 sticks of ram, and i wished to know 

what the hell Module KHX2133C14D4/4G means, it says that manufacturer is kingston, i know they are the parent company

but i have been having problems with mhz it wouldn't pass the 800 i think

12 minutes ago, DrunkTruck said:

KHX2133C14D4

Kingston HyperXrated speed: 2133 mhz rated latency Cas latency14 capacity of 4G per DIMM. Share rest of your system details, I am running the 8G version of those sticks at 3200mhz.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

40 minutes ago, Levent said:

Kingston HyperXrated speed: 2133 mhz rated latency Cas latency14 capacity of 4G per DIMM. Share rest of your system details, I am running the 8G version of those sticks at 3200mhz.

i am not very big brain when it comes to that kind of things, what other sys details you need?

4 minutes ago, DrunkTruck said:

i am not very big brain when it comes to that kind of things, what other sys details you need?

CPU and motherboard.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

11 minutes ago, Levent said:

CPU and motherboard.

i7 7700k and asus z170 pro