Final Step Before Finalizing Build

Meatball1603

This is the PC that I plan to build for gaming and recording. I came up with this list but want some feedback. As long as the budget stays somewhat near what I have right now, I’m fine. Do not worry about peripherals. Thanks!

PART LIST:

Like the look of the build, the only change I would make is to 3600 speed memory if you can get it, also can you currently access the CPU and GPU or is this a future build.

9 minutes ago, Meatball1603 said:

This is the PC that I plan to build for gaming and recording. I came up with this list but want some feedback. As long as the budget stays somewhat near what I have right now, I’m fine. Do not worry about peripherals. Thanks!

PART LIST:

I swapped out the AIO for the stock cooler because that AIO won't perform well. I also swapped out the motherboard, and the RAM is now 3600MHZ. I then went for an RMX 650 because 850W is very overkill. I then removed the fans you added, and with the money you saved I put in a 3070 

the SSD could also be swapped out for a cheaper one

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Cheaper and better

Changes:

The 120mm aio is well sorry for my language but it's shit. The hyper 212 is a fair bit better than it.

Changed the ssd to a cheaper one saving you money and it will not impact any performance what so ever

Made the ram faster as that will give you a little bump for a little bit more

Other changes you can do:

Lower wattage psu as this is super overkill

Questions:

Why the external drive? I hope it's not for game storage as it's not made for that. It's a slow 5400rpm drive.

Edit: @Downkey Did a far better job than me and even managed to get a 3070 in there.

Get a air cooler, a h212 or nh-u12s would be fine. Spend the money you saved on 3600 cl16 ram.

get the tm750x, you don’t need 850w for that system

unless you plan on doing a oc, you could spend less in the motherboard

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Barn1356 said:

Like the look of the build, the only change I would make is to 3600 speed memory if you can get it, also can you currently access the CPU and GPU or is this a future build.

Those are the parts I plan to buy first lol. I heard that there might be a Best Buy drop tomorrow for the GPU and then I will drive 2 hours to get the CPU at MicroCenter.

Just now, Meatball1603 said:

Those are the parts I plan to buy first lol. I heard that there might be a Best Buy drop tomorrow for the GPU and then I will drive 2 hours to get the CPU at MicroCenter.

Ok, goodluck.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Cheaper and better

Changes:

The 120mm aio is well sorry for my language but it's shit. The hyper 212 is a fair bit better than it.

Changed the ssd to a cheaper one saving you money and it will not impact any performance what so ever

Made the ram faster as that will give you a little bump for a little bit more

Other changes you can do:

Lower wattage psu as this is super overkill

Questions:

Why the external drive? I hope it's not for game storage as it's not made for that. It's a slow 5400rpm drive.

Edit: @Downkey Did a far better job than me and even managed to get a 3070 in there.

External Drive is to save past videos. Thanks for the feedback!

13 minutes ago, Downkey said:

I swapped out the AIO for the stock cooler because that AIO won't perform well. I also swapped out the motherboard, and the RAM is now 3600MHZ. I then went for an RMX 650 because 850W is very overkill. I then removed the fans you added, and with the money you saved I put in a 3070 

the SSD could also be swapped out for a cheaper one

I can do you one better

Fans (were the cheepest black 120 3pack) ! and H212! (rgb was cheeper)!

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Meatball1603 said:

PART LIST:

Unless you want it for the looks, i would buy a Noctua NH- U9S because it is silent and very nice

13 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

That board is awful though.