New pc suddenly crashes

BiruX

I recently build my new pc and it suddenly keeps crashing and i have to take out the power plug and put it back in for it to work again and i dont know what is causing this. Also sometimes my displays shut off and dont come back on. I have no idea what could be wrong and would really need some suggestions.

My pc specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x

GPU: Asus strix 3090 oc 

MOBO: Asus rog x570-e

RAM: Corsair vengeance pro rgb 32gb

PSU: Phanteks 1000w revolt x

1 hour ago, BiruX said:

I recently build my new pc and it suddenly keeps crashing and i have to take out the power plug and put it back in for it to work again and i dont know what is causing this. Also sometimes my displays shut off and dont come back on. I have no idea what could be wrong and would really need some suggestions.

My pc specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x

GPU: Asus strix 3090 oc 

MOBO: Asus rog x570-e

RAM: Corsair vengeance pro rgb 32gb

PSU: Phanteks 1000w revolt x

First you should check if all components are in the right place and that you connected them properly.

11 hours ago, Luigi04 said:

First you should check if all components are in the right place and that you connected them properly.

Yes I have done that and everything is as it should be. But I might have found a solution, in msi afterburner my gpu temp limit was 80c and I didn't touch it at first but after the second crash I increased it to 91c and did a stress test for about 10 minutes and didn't crash, and temps went to about 80c. I have also stress tested my cpu and in full load it hits 80-85c with a aio (I have heard other people have the same issue of 5800x being hot). I left my pc on for the night to see if it crashes or my dispalys stop working and they didn't. 

I will report back if that didn't fix it. 

• 2 weeks later...