Will the Raijintek Morpheus II work with the MSI 5700 XT MECH OC?

Does anyone know if the Raijintek Morpheus 2 work with the MSI 5700 XT MECH OC? I've been curious for alternative cooling solutions since that card is a jet plane at higher fan speeds.

4 minutes ago, RonnyDouglas said:

Does anyone know if the Raijintek Morpheus 2 work with the MSI 5700 XT MECH OC? I've been curious for alternative cooling solutions since that card is a jet plane at higher fan speeds.

According to the official website apparently no, it is not compatible:

image.thumb.png.1aa1b35207249311e3444cadb0a0cdf6.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 minute ago, Analog said:

According to the official website apparently no, it is not compatible:

image.thumb.png.1aa1b35207249311e3444cadb0a0cdf6.png

big sad. ty

Just now, RonnyDouglas said:

big sad. ty

However, just checked on the Arcitc website and the Accelero Xtreme IV is supposedly compatible with the 5700XT. Might be worth giving it a look. https://www.arctic.de/en/ax4

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

1 minute ago, Analog said:

However, just checked on the Arcitc website and the Accelero Xtreme IV is supposedly compatible with the 5700XT. Might be worth giving it a look. https://www.arctic.de/en/ax4

Oh thanks I'll look into that!

I had the Accelero Xtreme on my MSI Evoke 5700XT (same thing as the Mech with a different cooler) and it fit fine. It wasn't much (any) quieter than the stock one though, which was still pretty loud to me. I returned it and got a Kraken G12 instead. They claim it isn't compatible with the card but it fit just fine. I merely had to enlarge the holes in the PCB ever so slightly with a drill bit. WAY better. Silent, temps under 65C under full load even at full boost clocks

Edit: Using a $65 120mm EVGA bottom of the line AIO with it.