A little topic about Bitcoin and sending it to another wallets

Hello guys! I am recently new to bitcoin and mining. So I started to mine with NiceHash. My question is what is the best way for me to convert my bitcoin into real money with smallest amount of fees. I want to transfer it and to stay in my bank account, but I read that first I need to send it to coinbase and then transfer it to my credit card. But i have a little problem and cant register to coinbase because it  wants me a bill with my name , adress and so on. I provided them 3 different types of bills and still cant register. I will be grateful if someone can help me and explain to me how it works. Thank you!

Yeah Coinbase Pro or another exchange would be the place to be.

14 minutes ago, Stefan Kasev said:

it  wants me a bill with my name , adress and so on. I provided them 3 different types of bills and still cant register.

This is unavoidable, pretty much any exchange now will put you through a KYC process if you want to withdraw fiat. Did they tell you what is wrong with the documents you upload?

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

They told me o

3 minutes ago, tikker said:

Yeah Coinbase Pro or another exchange would be the place to be.

This is unavoidable, pretty much any exchange now will put you through a KYC process if you want to withdraw fiat. Did they tell you what is wrong with the documents you upload?

They told me on my email that they were unable to verify my adress 2 times already.The first step was my ID and no problem there but with the second step they want a document with data in the last 3 months my names and adress. I have near to tgat document but my main language is bulagrian guesa they want only with latin letter but i dont have that particular document because everything is in my main language so i think of options but still cant figure it out. 

4 minutes ago, Stefan Kasev said:

They told me o

They told me on my email that they were unable to verify my adress 2 times already.The first step was my ID and no problem there but with the second step they want a document with data in the last 3 months my names and adress. I have near to tgat document but my main language is bulagrian guesa they want only with latin letter but i dont have that particular document because everything is in my main language so i think of options but still cant figure it out. 

Is your address set in your profile as well? I personally trade on Binance, but that's far from optimal if you use NiceHash as you'll incur a transaction fee every time you transfer to the other wallet. A quick Google tells me people aren't too stoked about Coinbase's verification process, so it might just be a matter of keep trying. Who knows, if you're lucky BTC will keep growing in the mean time and make you even more money.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

20 minutes ago, tikker said:

Is your address set in your profile as well? I personally trade on Binance, but that's far from optimal if you use NiceHash as you'll incur a transaction fee every time you transfer to the other wallet. A quick Google tells me people aren't too stoked about Coinbase's verification process, so it might just be a matter of keep trying. Who knows, if you're lucky BTC will keep growing in the mean time and make you even more money.

I hope i get registered and transfer it into real money soon buy i read that first i must deposit from my credit card and then i can transfer. Nicehash has also integrated option for bank account and i can change to euro there but the fee is big and i think coinbase is best for me. In mining with my 2080 TI for 2 days almost and got 11 euro 

8 minutes ago, Stefan Kasev said:

I hope i get registered and transfer it into real money soon buy i read that first i must deposit from my credit card and then i can transfer. Nicehash has also integrated option for bank account and i can change to euro there but the fee is big and i think coinbase is best for me. In mining with my 2080 TI for 2 days almost and got 11 euro 

Yes Coinbase Pro's fees are lower. I think NiceHash's exchange feature goes through a different exchange even which is why it costs more.

Disclaimer: not financial advise or anything.

While it's impossible to predict, Bitcoin probably isn't going to collapse tomorrow. Keep trying the verification and keep in touch with support. Many of us are in it for the long run, hoping for higher prices in the future. Having said that, don't let people discourage you from taking profits either.

17 minutes ago, tikker said:

with

18 minutes ago, tikker said:

Yes Coinbase Pro's fees are lower. I think NiceHash's exchange feature goes through a different exchange even which is why it costs more.

Disclaimer: not financial advise or anything.

While it's impossible to predict, Bitcoin probably isn't going to collapse tomorrow. Keep trying the verification and keep in touch with support. Many of us are in it for the long run, hoping for higher prices in the future. Having said that, don't let people discourage you from taking profits either.

Thank you for the advice i will try to register and contact with support if i cant, but what about coinbase pro is it another program wich connecta to coinbase and lets me sell.

40 minutes ago, Stefan Kasev said:

Thank you for the advice i will try to register and contact with support if i cant, but what about coinbase pro is it another program wich connecta to coinbase and lets me sell.

From what I've read Coinbase doesn't allow you to trade for fiat, Coibase Pro does. It's both "the same" to an extent though and if I'm not mistaken there is free transfer between Coinbase and Coinbase Pro.