Can't Uninstall certain programs and general weirdness

Hi guys,
so for quite some time now I've been having this issue where I'll see a program in my start menu that I generally haven't used in a while, and when I go to uninstall it, it's not in the programs list. If I then go to try and uninstall it using the included uninstaller that comes with the software I get an error message like this: 

post-67776-0-10367000-1395571542.png

If I try to simply delete the folder (I know, I know, I just wanted to see what would happen :P) I get an error message like this 

post-67776-0-54722300-1395571766.png

even though I am admin and I have ownership of the file.

I only seem to get this issue with programs installed on my D drive, and it is only some applications that have the issue. I really don't want to have to format my D drive, as I have quite a few games and applications installed on it (including my steam library over 150+ games).

Here are my specs (although I doubt they'll help much:

CPU: Intel core i7 3770k (oc)

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth z77

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1600mhz)

OS Drive: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB

Secondary Drive: 2tb HDD

If any more info is required, just let ask, Thanks :)

Sounds like you might need to right click and run as admin

CPU: i5 2500k (3.3 GH z) GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Seagate Barracuda Motherboard: MSI Z68A RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) PSU: Seasonic M1211 750W Case: Corsair Carbide 300R Cooler: Intel Stock (For the mo)

Sounds like you might need to right click and run as admin

Nope, does the exact same thing sadly :(

Nope, does the exact same thing sadly :(

On your D drive properties do you have full control for admin and users?

CPU: i5 2500k (3.3 GH z) GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Seagate Barracuda Motherboard: MSI Z68A RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) PSU: Seasonic M1211 750W Case: Corsair Carbide 300R Cooler: Intel Stock (For the mo)

On your D drive properties do you have full control for admin and users?

Yup, full control.

edit: although I did just try to give full access to all users just to make sure and got this error message:

post-67776-0-22069100-1395575349.png

Try this

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall#

There is a chance your AV is preventing this

Are you positive that you have full ownership of the file? If you are and it still does not work, try deleting it with CMD, or a simpler way is using FilExile.

Google it.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Run a scan with malware bytes

Are you positive that you have full ownership of the file? If you are and it still does not work, try deleting it with CMD, or a simpler way is using FilExile.

Google it.

FilExile refuses to delete the file (just stays on 0/547), and when I try to change the permissions for Users I get this error:

post-67776-0-80056700-1395576504.png

followed by this:

post-67776-0-13635900-1395576534.png

I'll try deleting it using cmd now.

Happened to me too. I was trying to uninstall Hotspot shield cause it failed when I installed it. I used one click fix of TuneUp utilities and it worked. It sure looks kind of shady but it did the trick for me. I removed it once it was all done.

Happened to me too. I was trying to uninstall Hotspot shield cause it failed when I installed it. I used one click fix of TuneUp utilities and it worked. It sure looks kind of shady but it did the trick for me. I removed it once it was all done.

Haha you're right it does look kinda shady, but I'll give it a go now. Thanks :)

edit: I tried using TuneUp Disk Doctor and I can select my D Drive because it's not supported :(

Run a scan with malware bytes

Malwarebytes didn't find anything

@Dayvision14

try turning of UAC control, bear in mind this will allow anything on your account to have full access, so as soon as you have tried it turn it back on

Guys, the entire folder has disappeared...I'm actually being serious, not in the recycling either  :o  :o oh well, I guess that's one way to solve a problem...