Bluetooth Headset audio vs. expensive speakers

I like to watch movies with friends, and I want to upgrade the audio experience I can provide them when they come over.  Rather than buy an expensive speaker system (expensive and immobile), I thought it would be cool to adapt my friends' headphones to Bluetooth.  I don't know about at least two things though.  1) Can multiple Bluetooth headsets be simultaneously receiving the same signal from a source transmitter? 2) Is audio via Bluetooth noticeably lower quality for someone who isn't an audiophile?  Thank you in advance for any feedback.

-Jarro

Just buy surround sound for your home theater or wherever you watch movies. They're actually surprisingly cheap and go on sale very often on Newegg.

As nice as surround sound is, the flexibility of how portable a Bluetooth headset system would be is more valuable to me.

-Jarro

why if its for home use ? why ?

and with like small range and bad sound

Edited by s3ns3

There is plenty of bluetooth headphones that can connect to to two devices but the limitations of bluetooth atm can't let 2 headphones connect to the same device at the same time unlike wired headphones can via a splitter.

Cry Havoc!