New Ram

Hi, i do have one stick ram in my pc. it is crucial ballistix sport lt gray 3000 mhz 8 gb c15

I want to buy an additional stick to upgrade my pc to 16 gb of ram but i am not able to find the same model of ram in any website available to me. 

If ı buy a ram stick with the same specs would it be compatible? I found one from the same brand but model seems to be different.

1 minute ago, hakan1405 said:

Hi, i do have one stick ram in my pc. it is crucial ballistix sport lt gray 3000 mhz 8 gb c15

I want to buy an additional stick to upgrade my pc to 16 gb of ram but i am not able to find the same model of ram in any website available to me. 

If ı buy a ram stick with the same specs would it be compatible? I found one from the same brand but model seems to be different.

On technical note this should work, but actually RAM sticks differ even if they are same Mhz and CL or even the same brand.

So if you want to try buying same RAM, try it only if you can than return the RAM back and get your money back in case if it doesn't work...

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

I watched lots of videos and read articles saying that it should actually work especially if you have an intel processor on your pc but i am still doubtful whether it will work or not since i don't think i will be able to return it back. Have you ever come across such a problem?