should you buy these gaming monitors ??

Thehavok_india

Budget (including currency): under 500 SGD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: for playing games and light video editing and also for content consumption like Netflix, Youtube etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I m currently looking forward to buying a new gaming monitor that is both great for gaming and watching videos etc.(particularly a high resolution one) the monitor should be under the budget for 20-30 $ more.  AND it should be 1440p with a refresh rate of 144 hz.

i have also found some cheap ones can anyone suggest anything to me or tell me which one to choose from down below 

1. viewSonic XG2405

2. Acer Nitro VG270UP 1440p 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor

3.PRISM+ X270

4. Prism+ F270i PRO 165HZ 1440p ( i feel this one is too good to be true )

THX in advance.

i m new to this 🙂

For gaming the best is an ips panel with at least 120hz refresh rate.  Nice features to have are gsync and 1440p resolution.  Avoid va panels at all cost and i prefer to avoid tn panels as they have noticable ghosting and corona.

On the list you linked the acer number 2 is the most quality followed by the viewsonic but top monitor brands are LG, Benq, asus, dell