GPU fans always full speed on brand new RX 580 Pulse

Hi all, here's the issue I have with a brand new AMD GPU in case someone has any ideas, would appreciate it.

Installed a Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB on this system:

5GHz i7 7700k

64 GB DDR4 ram

Maximus IX Hero (MB)

Corsair RM850x (PSU)

My problem is regardless of the PCI slot, power cable I use and where I connect on the PSU the fans on the card always run full speed like a mini-jet, from the moment I power up until I shut down. This happens with or without drivers installed and regardless of OS (fans start at full speed even before the BIOS screen).

Managed to monitor temps and they are pretty low (20-30 celcius soon after startup - if readings are correct) which is to be expected since the card is idle and there are no running tasks but the fans are still full speed, super loud and not as expected to operate.

After installing the drivers and AMD software I tried tweaking the fans but they were not responding. A third party monitoring software would not recognise the fans as spinning and showed 0RPM while the native AMD app showed 700-800RPM. Have a feeling by the sound of them that they are actually spinning faster than that.

I tried connecting it on the 6+2 PCI slots on my power supply with 6-8pins, 8-6pins and 8-8 pins cables.

Any ideas on things to try before I RMA this product? Would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Got the drivers installed? Often happens they run much faster without the amd driver installed

So the same behaviour happens with or without drivers and whether it's boot in OS or not. After installing the drivers I tried tweaking the fans within the AMD software but fans were not responding to tweaks, just carried on full speed. Thanks for the super quick response btw 🙂