Saturday Game Day!!!

Hey everyone! 

I'm taking lazy Sunday early. I moved it to Saturday. 

I'm not going to do anything today but play games.

I thought it'd be cool if we all just start playing together and eventually just start making a team or team strategies. Or just talk about games. 

I'll be starting on Titanfall on PC playing mainly on the variety pack since i like having to switch it up alot.

Im in the USA West coast server so for best results, we should probably be on the same region. However, i wont care about lag as long as we can still play.

Just add me and message me and we'll get a party going. I think parties are available on Titanfall PC  

Origin ID : victorjramos

If we get bored we can move on to the PS4. I have Killzone in case you want to play that. 

PSN : konker777

And of course, plenty of steam games. Im a huge fan of Left 4 Dead 2. I haven't played in about a year but I cant lose that muscle memory that easily. 

Steam : konker777 

So hit me up on origin and we'll go from there! I'll be using my webcam microphone for chat but if you don't have one, it's alright, i never minded chatting ala text. 

• 2 weeks later...

I play Titanfall and Left 4 Dead 2.

You can add me on Steam and Origin.

Steam: Wolfie2554

Origin: Wolfie26

I have a headset.

I play Titanfall and Left 4 Dead 2.

You can add me on Steam and Origin.

Steam: Wolfie2554

Origin: Wolfie26

I have a headset.

Just saw this! I guess i never got the notification. I should be free this weekend. Ill add you soon, but i wont be home for a few days until then.