Could someone look at this build?

Rylyguy

Budget (including currency): Around 500 USD

Here’s the part list I have 

With this gpu https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Radeon-Armor-RX-580-4GB-GDDR5-Graphics-Card-RX-580-ARMOR-4G-OC/164691899008?hash=item265866f280:g:dIgAAOSwp4ZgIKrm 

This build is for 1080p gaming at 144hz with some settings lowered. 

2 minutes ago, Rylyguy said:

Budget (including currency): Around 500 USD

Here’s the part list I have 

With this gpu https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Radeon-Armor-RX-580-4GB-GDDR5-Graphics-Card-RX-580-ARMOR-4G-OC/164691899008?hash=item265866f280:g:dIgAAOSwp4ZgIKrm 

This build is for 1080p gaming at 144hz with some settings lowered. 

If you are a first time builder, the only thing I would recommend is a modular power supply, just much more ease with your cables not all being attached. Other than that everything looks good and in budget, possibly consider if 500gb is enough for your storage, and factor in monitor and peripherals if needed. Maybe a cpu upgrade could be considered but not really necessary, the i5 10400f is a good shout over the i3. Cheers 🙂

2 minutes ago, Robslav said:

If you are a first time builder, the only thing I would recommend is a modular power supply, just much more ease with your cables not all being attached. Other than that everything looks good and in budget, possibly consider if 500gb is enough for your storage, and factor in monitor and peripherals if needed. Maybe a cpu upgrade could be considered but not really necessary, the i5 10400f is a good shout over the i3. Cheers 🙂

This is a build for my friend. I know that the 10400 is a good jump and it’s what’s in my system but he is very tight on budget so I tried to save cost wherever possible. And 500gb should be fine for him. And he can throw in a hard drive later on if not. But I was looking for a monitor for him and struggling. Could you link a 1080p 144hz monitor. My go to cheapo was the sceptre c24 but prices are like 70-80 higher than normal rn. 

Just now, Rylyguy said:

This is a build for my friend. I know that the 10400 is a good jump and it’s what’s in my system but he is very tight on budget so I tried to save cost wherever possible. And 500gb should be fine for him. And he can throw in a hard drive later on if not. But I was looking for a monitor for him and struggling. Could you link a 1080p 144hz monitor. My go to cheapo was the sceptre c24 but prices are like 70-80 higher than normal rn. 

Factoring in his budget, I would say better cpu now, better monitor later. Makes more sense, prices are going to be so crazy right now so everything is uncertain, I’ll have a look tho mate but maybe 1080p at a lower refresh rate would be the best choice for budget if cuts are needed. 

Looks good. Make sure to set the ram to 2933 (motherboard max) in the bios after you build. Also don't pay $100+ for windows, get a ~$15 oem key or dont activate it.

For 1080p 144hz in rocket league, minecraft, gang beasts, and rouge company you should be getting above 144fps or close to it with that setup according to some quick youtube searches. As for cod cold war you're looking at ~100fps at 1080p low settings or ~80fps at 1080p high. Nothing wrong with that.

SPEC LIST:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X w/ NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm Liquid Cooler
  • GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 5000MHz CL18
  • Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Godlike
  • SSD: Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 1TB (x3)
  • PSU: Corsair AX1600i
  • Case: NZXT H710
  • Monitor: Alienware AW2521H 25inch 360Hz 1ms

5 minutes ago, cm992 said:

Looks good. Make sure to set the ram to 2933 (motherboard max) in the bios after you build. Also don't pay $100+ for windows, get a ~$15 oem key or dont activate it.

For 1080p 144hz in rocket league, minecraft, gang beasts, and rouge company you should be getting above 144fps or close to it with that setup according to some quick youtube searches. As for cod cold war you're looking at ~100fps at 1080p low settings or ~80fps at 1080p high. Nothing wrong with that.

No that’s pretty nice.