Fan connections.

23wildcat
Go to solution Solved by brob,

!The motherboard actually has five headers that can be used for fans: CPU, CPU OPT, 3 x CHASSIS, and AIO_PUMP. 

The aio comes with an appropriate splitter cable so that the fans can share the same PWM header. It also comes with an ARGB controller into which all the lighting connections are made. There is a cable that can be run from the controller to an ARGB header on the motherboard.

Budget (including currency): 1600 CHF

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Minecraft

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): https://pcpartpicker.com/user/newhollychild/saved/mHrcbv

I am planning to build my first PC build. I am using the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB as my CPU cooler and two of the Cooler Master MasterFan SF360R ARGB for general cooling. 

The motherboard I am planning to use is the Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II ATX AM4 Motherboard. I believe it only has 4 fan headers. My build has 5 fans. 3 form the cpu cooler and 2 of the Masterfans. How can i connect all of them with PWM and RGB to my motherboard? 

Thank you for your help. 

There are fan splitters that will enable you to control them, albeit not individually to all of them.
say you have 3 fan connected to 1 splitter, a change to that one splitter will affect 3 of the fans that's connected to it. I don't know how will RGB work for that but I've used it and had been able to change the fan curve with it.
You can find fan splitters that are dirt cheap, they does the job, but I believe CoolerMaster use one of those RGB connectors too, I just did a quick search and found one made by them, just check what connection your fan has.

btw, your part list is private

That Asus board isn't that great, and there should be better options for the same /similar price.

Also your pcp list is set to private, so we can't see the other components.

!The motherboard actually has five headers that can be used for fans: CPU, CPU OPT, 3 x CHASSIS, and AIO_PUMP. 

The aio comes with an appropriate splitter cable so that the fans can share the same PWM header. It also comes with an ARGB controller into which all the lighting connections are made. There is a cable that can be run from the controller to an ARGB header on the motherboard.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.