Get a bunch of EA Games for 0.80€ TheSpiffingBrit (No Clickbait)

Yo_yoyo

The Video is self explanatory.

TLDR: Get EA Play for 0.80€ -> Get the CD-Keys from Steam for all the games you want -> Redeem them in Origin to keep them forever and not just a month 😄

Same guy that found the Bug concerning the Community Posts in Youtube btw.

Just did it with all the available games. Works with just: BF Bad Company 2, Crysis 1 and 2, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Sims 3, Spore. Meh, worth it IMO, and i still get bf1 and bf5 for the rest of the month which is what i wanted in the first place

Just now, LithPanchii said:

Works with just: BF Bad Company 2, Crysis 1 and 2, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Sims 3, Spore.

Yeah, I got even fewer, I couldn't redeem Mass effect 1, Sims 3, Spore and Dead Space 2 might not be available at all in Germany.

Really looking foreward to Crisis (2) and Mass Effect 2 as i didn't Play any of them yet.

But crazy fun anyway.

I do love the Spiffing Brit, wonderful chap.

Just be careful with this, you could get your Steam account banned... Or your paypal account banned. Or whatever. I don't know if they will really do much about this, but he was right, they were absolutely stupid for not thinking about this before hand.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022