New speakers for PC

SmilesRising

Hello!

I want new speakers for my pc, the old ones needs an amp and long cables which I dislike...

Do you guys have any recommendations on new speakers for the pc? i would prefer speakers with minimum amount of cables going to the pc..

something like a set of wireless speakers with a reciever that you plug into the 3.5mm in the motherboard would be cool..

any suggestions? budget around 2-300$

Watches and computers                    

5 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Hello!

I want new speakers for my pc, the old ones needs an amp and long cables which I dislike...

Do you guys have any recommendations on new speakers for the pc? i would prefer speakers with minimum amount of cables going to the pc..

something like a set of wireless speakers with a reciever that you plug into the 3.5mm in the motherboard would be cool..

any suggestions? budget around 2-300$

I don't have too much experience with speakers, but my brother has a Logitech Z623, and it is pretty good, if you want to listen loudly with max bass, you will eventually the subwoofer will get coil knock, like my brother's sub, the amp is more powerful than the speaker. You might be able to fit a Logitech Z906, which has more power, but it is 5.1, which would need more cables.

12 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

I don't have too much experience with speakers, but my brother has a Logitech Z623, and it is pretty good, if you want to listen loudly with max bass, you will eventually the subwoofer will get coil knock, like my brother's sub, the amp is more powerful than the speaker. You might be able to fit a Logitech Z906, which has more power, but it is 5.1, which would need more cables.

I've had logitech before and I feel like it mainly focuses on loud base and nothing else.. maybe I had a shitty pair? I don't need it to sound like a thunderstorm, I'd rather go for clarity

Watches and computers                    

Just now, smiles rising said:

I've had logitech before and I feel like it mainly focuses on loud base and nothing else.. maybe I had a shitty pair? I don't need it to sound like a thunderstorm, I'd rather go for clarity

I don't have too much experience with speakers, the only other system I had is a Fenda A510, which would be good today, but the amp blew up when by brother owned it, while testing other subs with it, accidentally left it on with no load.