help picking a graphics card

I would like some advice on picking a graphics card for my first ever build as of right now I have a 1050 ti 4gb card and I'm worried that it wont be enough for gamming, discord, and some small time streaming.

RTX 3090 should do the trick, based on the information you've given us.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, lukethompson2023 said:

I would like some advice on picking a graphics card for my first ever build as of right now I have a 1050 ti 4gb card and I'm worried that it wont be enough for gamming, discord, and some small time streaming.

Wait for the 3000series to became available and go down in prices. Everything is inflated now

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

lmao

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

Just now, Fasauceome said:

ok but I want to try to keep it within about $200 because I've got a pretty tight budget

3 minutes ago, lukethompson2023 said:

The market is fked up at the moment so your best way to go would be the used market. Try looking for a used 1650 Super, RX 570 or RX 580 for a reasonable price (100-200$).

ok but I want to try to keep it within about $200 because I've got a pretty tight budget

You didn't tell us what games you play, what resolution, what your PC looks like, what country you're buying in, etc.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, 1ppOverheat said:

The market is fked up at the moment so your best way to go would be the used market. Try looking for a used 1650 Super, RX 570 or RX 580 for a reasonable price (100-200$).

That would definitely be the best bet. Could probably find something decent on Ebay for the price range.

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You didn't tell us what games you play, what resolution, what your PC looks like, what country you're buying in, etc.

things like fallout 4, tf2, crossout, and apex I rely don't care that much about the graphics i just want to make them playable. as for the rest of the pc I've got a Ryzen 5 3600 16 gigs of ram and a 750w power supply. and I'm  in the u.s.

things like fallout 4, tf2, crossout, and apex I rely don't care that much about the graphics i just want to make them playable. as for the rest of the pc I've got a Ryzen 5 3600 16 gigs of ram and a 750w power supply. 

In those games, if you don't care about graphics, the 1050 ti will deliver a fine playable experience. I've used a 1050 ti in most of those games

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

In those games, if you don't care about graphics, the 1050 ti will deliver a fine playable experience. I've used a 1050 ti in most of those games

ok thanks for your help

2 minutes ago, lukethompson2023 said:

ok thanks for your help

???? is that it? You could've just searched that up on ytb.

13 minutes ago, 1ppOverheat said:

???? is that it? You could've just searched that up on ytb.

I guess but oh well