Frequent crashes to desktop on older (but still capable) system

My specs are as follows:
    Intel 2600 (Early 2011)
    MSI P67A-GD65 (Early 2011, updated to last BIOS)
    14GB DDR3 (1333 mHz)
    Gigabyte RX 570 "Gaming OC" (bought Q3 2018)
    Antec HCG850 Bronze (850W Bronze)
    Windows 10 Pro (latest)
My problem:

Over the course of the last one and a half years I have had stability issues in a number of games. Examples of these include Kingdom Come Deliverance, Nier Automata, Dark Souls 3, Apex Legends and Need For Speed Heat. By instability, I'm specifically referring to crashes to desktop and some BSOD with the message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". These occur *very* frequently - every 20-30 minutes, sometimes less.
What I've tried:

The temps aren't a problem: 60 °C on the CPU and 70 °C on the GPU. I've ran memory tests, with no errors being reported. I've tried multiple different versions of AMD's drivers. I disabled as many background apps and overlays as I could (including Steam and Radeon overlay). I also re-installed Windows a week ago, to no avail.
My request:

I assume my pc is too old. Yet I've seen many people online claim that the CPU is still a-okay today. Would I (based on your experience) have the same issue 5 years from now after spending $1000+ on a new rig? Is it merely a problem with AMD GPUs? Is there anything else I could try?

Edited by Skelebruh
Added that I did try re-installing Windows.

How did you manage to get 14 gb ddr3, and is it even(ex: 8x8; 4x4) or is it uneven 6x8 and are the speeds the same on both sticks

31 minutes ago, Skelebruh said:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Memory Management is usually RAM related, try run Memtest+ or try to find and isolate the problematic stick/module. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

36 minutes ago, Skelebruh said:

My specs are as follows:
    Intel 2600 (Early 2011)
    MSI P67A-GD65 (Early 2011, updated to last BIOS)
    14GB DDR3 (1333 mHz)
    Gigabyte RX 570 "Gaming OC" (bought Q3 2018)
    Antec HCG850 Bronze (850W Bronze)
    Windows 10 Pro (latest)
My problem:

Over the course of the last one and a half years I have had stability issues in a number of games. Examples of these include Kingdom Come Deliverance, Nier Automata, Dark Souls 3, Apex Legends and Need For Speed Heat. By instability, I'm specifically referring to crashes to desktop and some BSOD with the message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". These occur *very* frequently - every 20-30 minutes, sometimes less.
What I've tried:

The temps aren't a problem: 60 °C on the CPU and 70 °C on the GPU. I've ran memory tests, with no errors being reported. I've tried multiple different versions of AMD's drivers. I disabled as many background apps and overlays as I could (including Steam and Radeon overlay).
My request:

I assume my pc is too old. Yet I've seen many people online claim that the CPU is still a-okay today. Would I (based on your experience) have the same issue 5 years from now after spending $1000+ on a new rig? Is it merely a problem with AMD GPUs? Is there anything else I could try?

Are your games.. *cough* pirated? Also memory management can indicate anything between RAM and your disk/drives in use at the moment. Also corruption of registries could have caused this.

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

29 minutes ago, Waterfelon said:

How did you manage to get 14 gb ddr3, and is it even(ex: 8x8; 4x4) or is it uneven 6x8 and are the speeds the same on both sticks

Ah so I have 3 x 4GB sticks and one 2GB stick. They’re all the same speed. 

15 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Memory Management is usually RAM related, try run Memtest+ or try to find and isolate the problematic stick/module. 

I’ll def run that in a moment. I only ever used Windows’s memory test and MemTest from HCI design. 

9 minutes ago, 1ppOverheat said:

Are your games.. *cough* pirated? Also memory management can indicate anything between RAM and your disk/drives in use at the moment. Also corruption of registries could have caused this.

XD all are legal *cough* except for NFS Heat. I’ll try memtest+ for the RAM. As for registries, I did do a clean install of Windows and the games. The issue persisted with the same frequency.

6 minutes ago, Skelebruh said:

Ah so I have 3 x 4GB sticks and one 2GB stick. They’re all the same speed. 

I’ll def run that in a moment. I only ever used Windows’s memory test and MemTest from HCI design. 

XD all are legal *cough* except for NFS Heat. I’ll try memtest+ for the RAM. As for registries, I did do a clean install of Windows and the games. The issue persisted with the same frequency.

Oh okay great, so we have that out of the way. Yes make sure to do the memtest+ and then come back to us.

Good luck.

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

3 hours ago, 1ppOverheat said:

Oh okay great, so we have that out of the way. Yes make sure to do the memtest+ and then come back to us.

Good luck.

Alright so I ran memtest86 and let it go for about 3 hours, completing 2 passes. No errors were reported...

17 minutes ago, Skelebruh said:

Alright so I ran memtest86 and let it go for about 3 hours, completing 2 passes. No errors were reported...

I would suggest a win10 reinstall.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I would suggest a win10 reinstall.

Ah I forgot to mention. I already did that last week, to no avail...

1 minute ago, Skelebruh said:

Ah I forgot to mention. I already did that last week, to no avail...

Ok.

Then, try just 2 4gb sticks of ram (may be fAster than the mix n match bc of dual channel anyways) see if the problem continues. Make sure the ram is in slots 2 and 4

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler