Are these parts worth 679 euros?

Budget (including currency): 700 eur

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V Online

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

price pc.png

The 3600 is not worth 239.

It's worth 170.

The GTX 1650 looks fine to me, but the DS3H is not known for amazing performance.

elephants

A tad bit over priced but if you can get them now do it . although the 1650 is kinda  weak i would get 1660 super for the futures sake. r5 3600 is 200$ average good luck getting it for 180

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

The 3600 is not worth 239.

It's worth 170.

The GTX 1650 looks fine to me, but the DS3H is not known for amazing performance.

I will not overclock the cpu.

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Still, don't get the 3600 for 239.

I am hopping that price will go down after some time in my country. My friend said that he saw it below 200 before quarantine and all this stuff.

Just now, DrPoopie said:

I am hopping that price will go down after some time in my country. My friend said that he saw it below 200 before quarantine and all this stuff.

Yep, but because of shortages, it likely won't go down for awhile.

elephants

3 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

For latvia pricing that's not abnormal, I've seen some users report the price a bit above 200 a few times

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

5 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

image.thumb.png.c24e07da700db141b6f41806ad3eea16.pngWhat would you say about this instead? 

Just now, DrPoopie said:

What would you say about this instead? 

A 1600 AF for 100 euros less, that's also not a bad deal. What is your overall performance target, and in what games?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

A 1600 AF for 100 euros less, that's also not a bad deal. What is your overall performance target, and in what games?

So basically my current setup is office material. I downloaded Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 today and I had 3FPS max on low graphics, I am no joking.

I would like to finally enjoy and try GTA V Online with 1080p and 60FPS.

1 minute ago, DrPoopie said:

So basically my current setup is office material. I downloaded Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 today and I had 3FPS max on low graphics, I am no joking.

I would like to finally enjoy and try GTA V Online with 1080p and 60FPS.

The 1600 AF would be able to handle that without a problem, I suggest saving the 100 euros and getting that instead of the 3600

Primary PC:

11 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The 1600 AF would be able to handle that without a problem, I suggest saving the 100 euros and getting that instead of the 3600

Do you know if the mother board that I chose would work with AMD Ryzen 5 1600?

19 minutes ago, DrPoopie said:

Do you know if the mother board that I chose would work with AMD Ryzen 5 1600?

Your current selection is just fine. The DS3H has a modest heat sink that's fine for 6 core CPUs and the 1600 AF is a revised version of the first gen 1600, which is almost exactly like the ryzen 5 2600. All B450 motherboards are compatible with the ryzen 5 2600.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Your current selection is just fine. The DS3H has a modest heat sink that's fine for 6 core CPUs and the 1600 AF is a revised version of the first gen 1600, which is almost exactly like the ryzen 5 2600. All B450 motherboards are compatible with the ryzen 5 2600.

Thank you for your help.