Juinper SRX240 , Help needed

Bongo87

Hi all!

I turn here, hopping that someone has the answers i seek. I Recently cam by 2 used Juniper SRX 240 server/raouter/firewalls ( iam not sure what to call em), and since iam missing switches at home and has no firewalls i bougth them. Now i have a problem, i cant login to them, standard credentials dont work. Then i tried to reset to switch whit the reset button on front, it wont work. The documentation says i should get a login in at 192.168.1.1, but the net the S is giving me is 169.254.8.149, oc course i tried to login as 169.254.8.1 but it dosent stop loding the page. Anybody? Can i flash it via USB? And if so, how?

Sry for my bad english, not my nativ lang.

Here's the manual detailing how to reset to the previous config. As English isn't your native language, make sure you understand what it says:

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/task/operational/reset-config-button-srx240-using.html

Browse further on the Juniper website for more solutions.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

16 hours ago, Dutch_Master said:

Here's the manual detailing how to reset to the previous config. As English isn't your native language, make sure you understand what it says:

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/task/operational/reset-config-button-srx240-using.html

Browse further on the Juniper website for more solutions.

Yes i have followed the instructions, but it wont reset to facotry, there is a maintion of backup configs thet can be set when installing so reset button does reset to a backup. The documentation says you can flash/re install it via USB, but for that to work i need to have a profile whit Junipre, tried to register but it wouldent work whit my gmail 😞 . Iam thinking if anyone knows if you could copy the install process via USB and install a other OS? Or if anyone has a link for the original OS?