GPU not working???

So, long story short, I bought a used 780 ti yesterday. I tried to install with my current system but it doesn’t work. First I connected everything to the computer and turn it on. The fan on the gpu did spin but I couldn’t get any signal on my monitor. It didn’t even turn on. Then, I removed the 6 and 8 pcie cables and just left the card connected to the pcie slot. The card did turn on and the fans were spinning but again, not signal. Then, I took the card out of the pcie slot but plugged the pcie cables back in, turned the comp on. THE FANS DIDNT SPIN. For the cables, I’m using a molex to pcie 6 pin adapter on amazon, link can be seen below, and a 6 to 8 pin adapter. So right now my theory is that my adapters are crap and I needed to buy something else or the power connectors on the gpu itself is bust but i do not think this is the case because it still looks pretty dang new (I included pictures below). Hold on to your phone when I describe my psu situation. I’m running 2 different psu, connected by a 24 pin splitter (you see in mining rigs). One is 350w and one is 300w. Old psu but still work and the 300w is dedicated for the gpu. Please let me know what you guys think!

Other system specs:

I5 7400

2x8gb 2400mhz

sata 1tb hdd

Gpu(currently): MSI GT1030

Gpu(trying to install): MSI GTX 780ti twin frozr OC

amazon links: 

molex to 6 pin: https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-2-Pack-Molex-Inches/dp/B01DV1Z22K/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=molex+to+6+pin&qid=1611658217&sprefix=molex+to&sr=8-4

6 to 8 pin: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MBD9FKF?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

pictures for the gpu:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

edit: so quick question, if you plug the pcie power cables in but not into the pcie slot, does the card power on?

Edited by David Fang