MOTHERBOARD NOT STARTING

i have MSI A320 PRO-VD/S V2 motherboard , amd ryzen 3 2200g, i have a issue with the system as it doesnot starts until i take the CMSO cell OUT and put that again IN and i have to thsi everytime i have to start my system. Can you please tell what the issue. I am really tired to doing that again and again please please can i have solution to that 

Are there any settings your changing after you start it back up like enabling an XMP profile, overclocking, ect. Usually resetting the CMOS is for when you went too far with an overclock and you need to dial it back.

Like are you trying to run RAM at 3000-3200Mhz because you have a Ryzen chip? Your motherboard only supports up to 2667 Mhz speeds so if your enabling XMP to run RAM beyond that speed then you would need to reset the CMOS/short the board to get it to work.

The other 2 likely things are, you have a bad CMOS battery or you have a courrupt BIOS (though this is unlikely the case)

3 hours ago, vishal tomar said:

i have MSI A320 PRO-VD/S V2 motherboard , amd ryzen 3 2200g, i have a issue with the system as it doesnot starts until i take the CMSO cell OUT and put that again IN and i have to thsi everytime i have to start my system. Can you please tell what the issue. I am really tired to doing that again and again please please can i have solution to that 

What bios version are you using if you updated to latest version then try update to lower version. try loading default setting or optimum default in bios dont over clock anything as a320 not support cpu overclock and ram overclock is not mostly stable. and your cpu support 2933mhz ram dont overclock beyond it. And as per RAM555789 it can be also faulty cmos battery. Or you may have earthing problem also.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:56 PM, DSTECH said:

What bios version are you using if you updated to latest version then try update to lower version. try loading default setting or optimum default in bios dont over clock anything as a320 not support cpu overclock and ram overclock is not mostly stable. and your cpu support 2933mhz ram dont overclock beyond it. And as per RAM555789 it can be also faulty cmos battery. Or you may have earthing problem also.

i haven't tried overclocking, I don't even play with bios setting. can it be cause i was using an old cabinet earlier but now i have changed the cabinet. how to solve issue of earthing

On 1/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, RAM555789 said:

Are there any settings your changing after you start it back up like enabling an XMP profile, overclocking, ect. Usually resetting the CMOS is for when you went too far with an overclock and you need to dial it back.

i haven't tried overclocking, I don't even play with bios setting. can it be cause i was using an old cabinet earlier but now i have changed the cabinet. how to solve issue of earthing

13 hours ago, vishal tomar said:

Check the motherboard is properly fitted in cabinet all 6 screws are properly fitted and tight and there is gap between motherboard and cpu backplate.

Also check any faulty usb cable or front usb connecter pin properly not fitted. try removing all usb cables and start.

for earthing problem ask to your electrician or dont touch the body metal side of cpu cabinet and dont connect any metal usb pendrive when its on.

2 hours ago, DSTECH said:

Check the motherboard is properly fitted in cabinet all 6 screws are properly fitted and tight and there is gap between motherboard and cpu backplate.

Also check any faulty usb cable or front usb connecter pin properly not fitted. try removing all usb cables and start.

for earthing problem ask to your electrician or dont touch the body metal side of cpu cabinet and dont connect any metal usb pendrive when its on.

thanx bro  i will check this