CAN SURVEY APPS TRACK ME IF I USE A ANDROID EMULATOR

Agena_

Hi, i know that for most survey apps, they take all your info

i went to do a survey thats hosted by a different company on the qmee survey app, and it said it needs my device name, ip address and location i think

if i use a andoid emulator, will they find it?

i used a vpn, but it knows so it doesnt let me get into a survey

thanks in advance

using something like Android Studio https://developer.android.com/studio/run/emulator will let you specify hardware of the device so they can't look into your PC hardware but it all depends on how the survey app is programmed and what step it is looking for your IP. If it is looking at the "sent from" ip address then it doesn't matter that you are running an emulator and also explains how it can deny you access by using a list of known VPN ip addresses. The other option for the app is a device ID search which can send a bulk data set back of things like the hardware IDs, location data, IP address etc etc This happens prior to the "sent from" signal and would be able to be spoofed within an emulator which lets you choose your hardware. 

The worst case is it does both and references the sent from and device info comparing them and sending that back which means the app developer is quite intrusive.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv