aRGB Controller options?

Thinkerion

Hello,

I have just finished to set up my Lian-Li O11D XL with 7 MF120 Halo and a CM MasterFan SF360R ARGB.

My problem is that this is a white and black build, so I want to be able to turn the lighting white every now and again. However it seems that the ARGB pulls to much power and instead of turning the LED's white, the color turns white for half a second before the power drops out and is dimming the color to a dirt yellow color instead. As long as I keep to a color like green, blue, red or even rainbow it wont pull to much power and the colors stay fine. White pulls to much power.

Issue I am having is that the ARGB Controller that I got with the AIO cant handle more than 6 of the HALO fan before the White starts to degrade into dirt yellow.

Is there any other good ARGB controllers on the market that could handle the complete load of 7 MF120 Halo, 3 120 (with the AIO) and the pump ARGB LED? I also have the Lian-Li LED strip connected but it has its own power so it does not draw much power.

Preferably I would like one controller for everything but as it is now, it seems to me that I have to connect two CM ARGB controllers.

Note: I want something I can use with ASUS Aurasync.