Streamlabs Low Cpu Usage - Complains of high cpu usage or bad encoder

Deuxez

So im trying to stream The Forest right now, and its not going good. I keep getting warnings from streamlabs about frames being skipped etc. It says its caused by high cpu usage or a bad encoder. Ive so far only come to one conclusion, its NOT my cpu that cant handle it. According to my Radeon Overlay, i have an average cpu usage of around 30-50% while playing and streaming. Streamlabs also got its own counter which says around 6-15% cpu usage. I dont know if what im saying IS true, or what i should do about it. Im guessing its caused by my gpu being 100% like all the time, and therefor is messing with the encoder or something. Any help?

Current Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600 AF OC to 3.9

XFX rs rx 480 4gb

2x8 3200mhz

250Mb/s internet

Stream Settings:

720p

60fps

AMD encoder

target bitrate 6000

Balanced preset

you are really at the bare min for streaming with an r5 i would also pull up resource monitor to see all of the cpu and gpu usage 

3 hours ago, keysbeast said:

you are really at the bare min for streaming with an r5 i would also pull up resource monitor to see all of the cpu and gpu usage 

Remember, its an AF 1600, so not the normal 14nm 1600 AE. Its the "newer" 12nm one, so its basically a r5 2600 with lower speeds. From what i know, anything above a ryzen 5 1600 AE should be enough to stream at least 720p 60fps.

4 hours ago, DankDeuxez said:

Remember, its an AF 1600, so not the normal 14nm 1600 AE. Its the "newer" 12nm one, so its basically a r5 2600 with lower speeds. From what i know, anything above a ryzen 5 1600 AE should be enough to stream at least 720p 60fps.

to game and stream any r5 is the bare min no matter what i have a r7 2700 and at times in WZ it has problems handling the game and streaming at the sametime