Minecraft Optifine

Texas1836
Go to solution Solved by Jtromme,
1 hour ago, Texas1836 said:

Right now i am trying to install minecraft optifine for the latest version, 1.16.5. When i right click on the optifine folder, to select open with to open with the Java SE binary file opener that you have to use, Widnows 10 wont let me use java se binary jar file opener, and they make me use a windows app store app and they take me to the file page with the Optifine contents instead of the install page. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Download Jarfix using this link: https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html
Run jarfix, restart your pc and try to install optifine again

Right now i am trying to install minecraft optifine for the latest version, 1.16.5. When i right click on the optifine folder, to select open with to open with the Java SE binary file opener that you have to use, Widnows 10 wont let me use java se binary jar file opener, and they make me use a windows app store app and they take me to the file page with the Optifine contents instead of the install page. Any help is greatly appreciated!

i had the 15 version (the newest one) i just installed that one.

Ima go test it real quick

1 hour ago, Texas1836 said:

Download Jarfix using this link: https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html
Run jarfix, restart your pc and try to install optifine again

I have a 5800x and a 3070