DO GPU FANS ALWAYS SPIN?

Aaron1080p
Go to solution Solved by BritScout,
3 minutes ago, Aaron1080p said:

Hello, I hope Im in the correct section of the forum now. haha

I notice that my RX 570 4GB's fans stopped spinning after a while I booted my pc. And I researched quick if that's okay and I found that gpu fans spin when they meet a certain temperature point.

Is this true? Should I be worried? Because it says that newer graphics card tend to spin their fans only if they need the temp down. Is RX 570 part of the "newer graphics card"?

Thank youu

Yes, the RX570 will have fans that only spin at certain temperatures. You have nothing to worry about.

I notice that my RX 570 4GB's fans stopped spinning after a while I booted my pc. And I researched quick if that's okay and I found that gpu fans spin when they meet a certain temperature point.

Is this true? Should I be worried? Because it says that newer graphics card tend to spin their fans only if they need the temp down. Is RX 570 part of the "newer graphics card"?

Thank youu

2 minutes ago, Aaron1080p said:

There is your answer.

3 minutes ago, Aaron1080p said:

Thank youu

Yes, the RX570 will have fans that only spin at certain temperatures. You have nothing to worry about.

14 minutes ago, BritScout said:

Thank youuuu. I can sleep now in peace. I rendered one of my 3D projects and a little short while, it began to spin. ❤️

You can also customize the fan curve with msi after burner if it overheats. Cough i got a 480 nitro+.