GTAV Bloom FX problem?

JoshB2084

I tried to figuring what's wrong with that with brightest bloom FX in night time after enabling snow or blizzard and snow ground  in trainer mod. I already reinstalled GTAV twice and graphics setting  to high to very high.   What's up with  Bloom FX  in GTAV???

image.thumb.png.3e80f66f4c15bdd3a64f9cfcadd1eb08.png

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

Can you not go into your gpu settings?

Does Radeon have a control panel similar to the Nvidia one, which allows you to fine tune all kinds of stuff like AA, film grain, and bloom?

6 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

Can you not go into your gpu settings?

Does Radeon have a control panel similar to the Nvidia one, which allows you to fine tune all kinds of stuff like AA, film grain, and bloom?

Nope, I looked up, and all settings are default or I never touched GPU setting.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

4 minutes ago, JoshB2084 said:

Nope, I looked up, and all settings are default or I never touched GPU setting.

So, are you saying it does have a control panel type system but you haven't touched it?

If that's the case go into the settings and try and see if there is any way to adjust the bloom etc...

On the Nvidia version you can go into each game in your library and tinker with specific settings - such as film grain, anti aliasing etc...

I apologise if you know all this, I just couldn't tell from your response.