Geforce Experience Instant Replay Resolution Help!

Can anyone help me why the resolutions are like this? Its also the same way when I instant record footage when in game. Please help 馃槙

a3c6d314e2c2a9ec619ee41f412361b1.jpg

862aa8d5d6f46e2b408c8c70c5fd77bd.jpg

23db57cdf1404c1b421bba80460578e5.png

I dunno man, I can't tell if your display is all twisted or if I am just high as fk *.*

Looks like beautiful PCLinuxOS though!!

So, your gathering the game clips with Geforce experience thats sweet, so does your etc/x11/xorg.conf or whatever its called have any 'arguments' like to disable twin view, or disable mosaic mode? Could be something to check that file. Cause I'm pree stupid but I gotta feeling that with you're "tripple-head" set-up some aspect-ratio's are getting conflicts amongst the config files. I don't know man, we're gonna have to wait and see what people who are more educated and sobeur will say. Sorry. But im siing double rn.i looked at the pics and so did not know which of the seven you were refering too.haha just kidding,the setup looks really good though man!! Im no help though.i have to go fix my own systems,, i just got distracted by the new PCLinuxOS backround haha

1 hour ago, hollowlife said:

I dunno man, I can't tell if your display is all twisted or if I am just high as fk *.*

Looks like beautiful PCLinuxOS though!!

So, your gathering the game clips with Geforce experience thats sweet, so does your etc/x11/xorg.conf or whatever its called have any 'arguments' like to disable twin view, or disable mosaic mode? Could be something to check that file. Cause I'm pree stupid but I gotta feeling that with you're "tripple-head" set-up some aspect-ratio's are getting conflicts amongst the config files. I don't know man, we're gonna have to wait and see what people who are more educated and sobeur will say. Sorry. But im siing double rn.i looked at the pics and so did not know which of the seven you were refering too.haha just kidding,the setup looks really good though man!! Im no help though.i have to go fix my own systems,, i just got distracted by the new PCLinuxOS backround haha

I dont know how to check any of the stuff you told me to check lol. & I'll send better screenshots if that helps

2 minutes ago, RenzoLF said:

I dont know how to check any of the stuff you told me to check lol. & I'll send better screenshots if that helps

Here's two photos i took on my phone & i have the footage opened up on movies & tv app on my pc. Geforce instant replays record like that for me for some reason. See how the game & desktop is shrunk at the top left & the rest is just black? How can I fix that

Snapchat-1792938154.jpg

Snapchat-800974617.jpg