U-Channel Molding

I currently have started working on my first computer case mod. I am using a really old case I somehow acquired and thought it looked to bland, so I will be adding a side panel window a 120mm fan hole and etched design in the window, paint the thing after sand blasting.

But I have one BIG ? Where do you people find u-channel molding for going around fan holes and window cut-outs. The only online place that I've found was MNPCTech.com (you guys rule) but I'd prefer to buy it locally i.e. Menards, Home Depot etc.. and yes I do live in the US.

I never seen the channeling molding at the local (Houston) hardware stores. I'd stick to ordering it online from a pc modding site. That way you know it will work for the job instead of hunting for the right stuff locally. You may pay a little more but I think it is worth the convienence.

I currently have started working on my first computer case mod. I am using a really old case I somehow acquired and thought it looked to bland, so I will be adding a side panel window a 120mm fan hole and etched design in the window, paint the thing after sand blasting.

But I have one BIG ? Where do you people find u-channel molding for going around fan holes and window cut-outs. The only online place that I've found was MNPCTech.com (you guys rule) but I'd prefer to buy it locally i.e. Menards, Home Depot etc.. and yes I do live in the US.

You can always try using grommets. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all, for the advice. I had (a while ago already, but forgot to post) endded up going to http://www.mnpctech.com and ordered it from there. i live in WI so i recived it the next day(via UPS ground). it was around US$20 for about 12ft. way more than i need for this mod but it's always good to have access for later use, right?