Is this valid?

Killerbenny04

Budget :  500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: some light gaming Like CS:GO, overwatch and stuff Like this. 

Hey, so i'm Planing on Building a PC for a friend and i havn't been Into the PC Scene for a few years. I think thats a valid PC for the Money, what do you think?:

Ryzen 3600 (180€)

GTX 1650 4GB (150€)

Asus mATX Mainboard (the cheapest With b450 Chipset) (70€)

Single 8GB DDR4 3000 MHz (33€)

500watt noname Psu (10€)

mATX cheapass Case (20€)

500 GB SSD (Not includet into the Budget because i already have one of These With Windows)

Do you Guys have any Suggestions about what i should Change or do you think its alright?

Ryzen 5 1600 Stock

Gainward GTX 1060 Stock

ASUS Prime B350 Plus

8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz Gskill

Be Quiet! 400 Watt unit

Corsair Carbite SPEC 03

My Old shitty System :

Intel Core I3 530 4x 2,93 GHz

NVIDIA GeFroce GT 330 750 MB VRAM

4 GB (2x2) Samsung DDR3

Sorry for my English. I'm from Germany !

2 minutes ago, Killerbenny04 said:

Budget :  500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: some light gaming Like CS:GO, overwatch and stuff Like this. 

Hey, so i'm Planing on Building a PC for a friend and i havn't been Into the PC Scene for a few years. I think thats a valid PC for the Money, what do you think?:

Ryzen 3600 (180€)

GTX 1650 4GB (150€)

Asus mATX Mainboard (the cheapest With b450 Chipset) (70€)

Single 8GB DDR4 3000 MHz (33€)

500watt noname Psu (10€)

mATX cheapass Case (20€)

500 GB SSD (Not includet into the Budget because i already have one of These With Windows)

Do you Guys have any Suggestions about what i should Change or do you think its alright?

Thanks 🙂

Don't use cheap "no-name" PSU's.

Single-channel RAM will handicap performance way more than you think. 

Get at least the 1650 Super if you can. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

personally i think its a good setup, but please for the love of all that is holy never skimp on power supply, go for something with at least an 80+ rating to ensure some form of hardware safety so the pc isnt a ticking timebomb ready to puff magical blue smoke at any moment and making you have to replace everything when it dies.

When a man lies he murders some part of the world 
These are the pale deaths 
Which men miscall their lives 
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer 
Cannot the kingdom of salvation 
Take me home

Just now, Lord Sephington said:

personally i think its a good setup, but please for the love of all that is holy never skimp on power supply, go for something with at least an 80+ rating to ensure some form of hardware safety so the pc isnt a ticking timebomb ready to puff magical blue smoke at any moment and making you have to replace everything when it dies.

80+ is a rating of efficiency, not quality. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I'm neither agreeing or denying your build, I'm not sure if the PSU is strong enough but I'm too lazy to check, but looking at CPU and GPU this should easily run CS:GO above 120fps 1080p and pretty high if not high settings, and Overwatch above that 70 80 fps.

Don't guarantee you that exact numbers, but how I know the fps is because my pc is same GB ram but slower, Ryzen 3 1200 (slower than 3600) and GTX 1050 (slower than GTX 1650) and it runs CS:GO around 100fps in high settings and Overwatch on 80 locked fps (it can go up to 100+).

EDIT: also these guys up there have some good points

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

6 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Don't use cheap "no-name" PSU's.

Single-channel RAM will handicap performance way more than you think. 

Get at least the 1650 Super if you can. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Sephington said:

1 minute ago, podkall said:

I'm neither agreeing or denying your build, I'm not sure if the PSU is strong enough but I'm too lazy to check, but looking at CPU and GPU this should easily run CS:GO above 120fps 1080p and pretty high if not high settings, and Overwatch above that 70 80 fps.

Don't guarantee you that exact numbers, but how I know the fps is because my pc is same GB ram but slower, Ryzen 3 1200 (slower than 3600) and GTX 1050 (slower than GTX 1650) and it runs CS:GO around 100fps in high settings and Overwatch on 80 locked fps (it can go up to 100+).

EDIT: also these guys up there have some good points

Thank you all. I'll Go With a 1650 super and Try to get a relatively cheap be quiet 350 Watt 80+ Bronze Psu. Thank u 🙂

Ryzen 5 1600 Stock

Gainward GTX 1060 Stock

ASUS Prime B350 Plus

8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz Gskill

Be Quiet! 400 Watt unit

Corsair Carbite SPEC 03

My Old shitty System :

Intel Core I3 530 4x 2,93 GHz

NVIDIA GeFroce GT 330 750 MB VRAM

4 GB (2x2) Samsung DDR3

Sorry for my English. I'm from Germany !

10 minutes ago, Killerbenny04 said:

Thank you all. I'll Go With a 1650 super and Try to get a relatively cheap be quiet 350 Watt 80+ Bronze Psu. Thank u 🙂

350W should get you by with a 3600/1650 Super but leaves barely any headroom for future upgrades. 

I assume the BQ unit you're referring to is the Pure Power 11 350W, which is a Tier D on the list maintained by some knowledgeable people here on the forum.

Please get a better PSU.