benq zowie xl2540k blurry and pixelated

hyxki

I have 2 monitors 1 being a 4k 60hz monitor and another being a benq zowie xl2540k 244hz 1920 x 1080 monitor.

I also just found the when playing a game with the display mode on 1080p the window is larger than the monitor.

Trying to play games on the 1080 monitor is pixelated and grainy. Being able to see far away is impossible.

I have an RTX 2060 SUPER using a DP 1.4 for the 1080 monitor and an hdmi for my 4k one.

Text on the 1080 one looks washed out and blurry

There are no problems with cable or the monitor im just very confused why it looks this bad.

Maybe check Nvidia control panel or whatever GPU gui you have to make sure there isnt a custom resolution or any scaling set, after that I would honestly just switch which one is primary and maybe try the monitors plugged in one at a time, its likely the issue is on the pc side as opposed to the monitor. Other than that you may just have to calibrate the monitor with its own on screen settings. Hopefully theres something here you havent tried that helps.

1 hour ago, Eddie Murphy said:

Maybe check Nvidia control panel or whatever GPU gui you have to make sure there isnt a custom resolution or any scaling set, after that I would honestly just switch which one is primary and maybe try the monitors plugged in one at a time, its likely the issue is on the pc side as opposed to the monitor. Other than that you may just have to calibrate the monitor with its own on screen settings. Hopefully theres something here you havent tried that helps.

No custom scaling, no custom res, what it really looks like is its in 720p and not 1080p but i dont know how to confirm that other than a game saying its at 1080 and the window being larger than the monitor. I will try to configure it with just one monitor later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 3:43 PM, hyxki said:

I have 2 monitors 1 being a 4k 60hz monitor and another being a benq zowie xl2540k 244hz 1920 x 1080 monitor.

I also just found the when playing a game with the display mode on 1080p the window is larger than the monitor.

Trying to play games on the 1080 monitor is pixelated and grainy. Being able to see far away is impossible.

I have an RTX 2060 SUPER using a DP 1.4 for the 1080 monitor and an hdmi for my 4k one.

Text on the 1080 one looks washed out and blurry

There are no problems with cable or the monitor im just very confused why it looks this bad.

Hey man, im having the same problem,ironically same monitor and GPU, have you found a fix? The monitor is looking like 720p and the colors are way too bleedy and strong, mostly the reds.