Random Freezing Issues (Update)

nickbelv

I made a previous post about this and wanted to make a correction. So I picked up 2 new m.2's and new ram. Since reinstalling windows my pc has been freezing randomly. Doesn't matter what i'm doing whether it's just sitting at the desktop, watching a stream, or in game. Initially i thought it was the new ram i got because i swapped it back out with my old ram and the freezing seemed to have stopped. Today the freezing resumed. I've checked event viewer every time and the only error i'm getting is kernel power 41. Which is obv from me pressing the reset button. My temps are all normal, I've gone through all my drivers and updated them, checked all my components, ran memtest, tried booting without my gpu in, tried reinstalling graphics drivers, and went through every forum about this issue. I honestly can't figure it out. It doesn't seem like a psu issue but the psu is the only part that isn't brand new or semi brand new. The only thing i think it could be aside from the psu is the new ssd i installed windows on. 

Any help is appreciated.

Specs:

i9 10850k

(old ram) Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400mhz

(new ram) XPG Spectrix D60g 3200mhz

XPG 256gb M.2 + Inland Professional 1tb M.2

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi

RTX 3070 FE

EVGA Supernova 850w

**EDIT**

So i ended up getting a replacement kit for the xpg spectrix d60g, and i had the same issue. Since i had both kits on hand i stuck all 64gb in and the freezing stopped. Doesnt make any sense that my pc doesnt freeze with 16gb (2x8), freezes with the 32 (2x16) and doesnt with the 64gb (4x16).