iPhone Case

I recently got an iPhone 5s, I want a case that's thin enough so i can plug my Audio Technica M50s into them, put it on my belkin dock. I also want it soft enough so the case isn't brittle and easily breakable but durable enough so it doesn't slip out or allow damage to the phone. I also want lips that cover the edge but most cases have that. Any ideas of quality cases that fit these requirements.

I recently got an iPhone 5s, I want a case that's thin enough so i can plug my Audio Technica M50s into them, put it on my belkin dock. I also want it soft enough so the case isn't brittle and easily breakable but durable enough so it doesn't slip out or allow damage to the phone. I also want lips that cover the edge but most cases have that. Any ideas of quality cases that fit these requirements.

Do you want it to fly too? :P (joking).

Erm...you could go for some kind of metal case. That's what I have. It's black and has a brushed aluminium texture to it.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

In all honesty I would go naked with it.  It's not the like iPhone 4 where the back was all glass... ;)

Get the Tech21 D3O Impact case and get a small headphone extension cable. It will work out nicely.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

In all honesty I would go naked with it.  It's not the like iPhone 4 where the back was all glass... ;)

The front is. My sister broke her screen after a few months of having it, while my iPhone 4s (with a case) looks brand new after 2 years hue

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

The front is. My sister broke her screen after a few months of having it, while my iPhone 4s (with a case) looks brand new after 2 years hue

Indeed a case will protect it more than a non-case will.  But doesn't that ruin the WHOLE purpose of a super slim phone when you are going to slap on a case anyway?  Yes, I know he wants a "slim" case, but any case is going to add bulk which takes away from the iPhone, not add IMO.

Indeed a case will protect it more than a non-case will.  But doesn't that ruin the WHOLE purpose of a super slim phone when you are going to slap on a case anyway?  Yes, I know he wants a "slim" case, but any case is going to add bulk which takes away from the iPhone, not add IMO.

He never said he wanted a super slim case. And a broken screen will take away from the iPhone a lot more than a case will, imo.

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

You're gonna pay that much for that phone just to put an ugly case on it? Comparable to putting a bra on your car or covering your couch with plastic..

People are so blind with cases!

I run mine naked but I just ordered bumpers on Amazon. I don't want a full case.

I use to rock a clear case prior to going naked but yeah, it still got scratched up etc. plus I love the slick feel.

When you drop your phone, it has a very high chance of usually landing on the screen or the top anyway.. so what's the point?

I recently dropped mine and it landed on the top hence why I ordered bumpers.

Sorry for the rant, thought I'd lighten up a brother.

Hands are perfect cupholders.

for my iphone i'm using the lunatik taktik extreme

like this

My iphone

but it's a bit heavy though