First Pc Build, Want Some Help With Parts.

Budget (AUD): $4000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Unreal Engine 4, (maybe 5?) Unity, Minecraft, any COD game, (Any competitive games really) Video editing, Streaming, Video Creation. And that's all I can think of at this moment.

Other details : So I've wanted a PC for a long time. And I decided now with the 3000 series cards being released, and most PC parts being decently cheaper than 4 years ago. Why not jump in and get one this year. I don't have the money to get this at the moment, so prices will most likely go down on these parts, allowing me to fit in some more room on upgrading. Also I'm not 100% sure on the case, or the fans. So some advice on those departments are much appreciated. I realize I could have gotten a zen 3 CPU too, but because budget the CPU I put on the list is the best, (I think) I could've put on. If there's anything else though that may not be compatible, or I could choose differently for better performance. I'd love to know. Thanks to anyone who responds and helps with this! (Link to the parts are down below for more detail)

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
  • CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler
  • Motherboard: ASRock B550 Steel Legend ATX AM4 Motherboard
  • RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
  • Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive

• Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

• GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB TUF GAMING Video Card

• Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case

• PSU: Corsair RM (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

• Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing Plus TT 48.34 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack

• Monitor: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/pTyTNP

Firstly, hello the LTT forum.

Your build looks quite decent. The only thing that I would change is that motherboard. The Steel Legend is definitely more on the budget side and doesn't really go along with the rest of the parts. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here