I Built a new computer

KBergeron
Go to solution Solved by KBergeron,
5 hours ago, Spotty said:

With almost 13M youtube subscribers I'm pretty sure LTT can't make a one off video every time someone has a problem with their computer...

If the hard drive is new you will need to format it so it can be used. Open Disk Management and the drive should be listed there, if it's not already formatted you can right click it to format it.

image.png.c70e2fb099c635337d216220f7551604.png

Ty for this advice and yes I know he or they are busy to make a one off video that’s why I said or anyone else. But I will ask this if the computer isn’t reading the drive at all how can I format the drive  thanks again 

Hey Linus or anyone who can assist i built a new computer and well i cheaper out on my solid state drive i only got a 256 to handle my windows install I was told my 4 tb hdd would be able to take all other programs like wow and office and all that other fun stuff but I haven’t figured out how to make it do that and also I’ve noticed that the computer don’t even see my 4tb hdd  can you assist me by making a video showing how to set it up like that thanks I. Advance 

4 minutes ago, KBergeron said:

can you assist me by making a video showing how to set it up like that thanks

With almost 13M youtube subscribers I'm pretty sure LTT can't make a one off video every time someone has a problem with their computer...

If the hard drive is new you will need to format it so it can be used. Open Disk Management and the drive should be listed there, if it's not already formatted you can right click it to format it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, Spotty said:

Ty for this advice and yes I know he or they are busy to make a one off video that’s why I said or anyone else. But I will ask this if the computer isn’t reading the drive at all how can I format the drive  thanks again