Battery Pack issues with phone

Coltonw023456

so i'm not sure if i can post stuff like this here but i don't know where else to post it i been pretty stressed over the weeks since i got it maybe someone that knows more about this stuff may know ?   I got this battery pack charger works amazing with my parents phones and all my other devices like headphones and controllers and tablets and many usb charging needs but my phone it don't seem to like my phone i tried the cable that came with the phone and many others and i came across this other cable i got free and it says slow charging but it works ? it seems to charge it fine with this other cable its a 3 spiter cable with micro usb USB C and Iphone so 3 heads 3 cables on the end and it works with my phone since it takes USB C but thats the only cable i can get to work with my phone now if i power off my phone all the way off and use any charger it charges fine its only when the phone is in sleep or on it has this issue like it will come up with the lighten bolt and then go away  every second on and off on and off but it don't do that with this cable if powered on or off but if i use a cable that is doing this while the phone is off 100% it works fine so its not the battery pack maybe the phone thinks its too much volts ? i have no clue i got this for Christmas and i wanted one for camping i do alot of that out in my back yard and i need to have my phone with me lol but also when i plug the phone in the wall or my PC or any other cheep battery pack i have laying around i have 3 cheep ones that are trash but it works fine with my phone so im really confused

video of the issue is in here also its not supposed to flash lol when its charging it stays on like the lighten bolt i left it in for a while and it did not move or fix it self so 

Here is My Phone Galaxy A01 (Verizon) Phones - SM-A015VZKAVZW | Samsung US 

Here is the Battery Pack 

Amazon.com: Solar Charger 30000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank for External Backup Battery Power Pack Charger Built-in Type C Input Port and Dual USB/Flashlight for All Cell Phones, Tablets and Electronic Devices

-> Moved to Phones and Tablets

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv