Internship at LTT?

Umea_man

Hi there!

My name's Kristoffer.

I'm 37 years old (at least on the birth certificate) & I live in Sweden.

For the record....... NOOOOOOOO, I don't have blonde hair & I certainly do NOT have blue eyes.

I wish that was the case, but I guess I'll blaim my mother for this.

For the last 2-3 years or more I've been following you on YouTube and I really like the whole setup from start to finish.

Now to my question....... Would it be possible once the Corona virus is dealt with to do internship at LTT for a week?

I'm not an expert on the software side as much as I'd like to even though I use Mageia and Ubuntu as Linux distributions, but I do like to assemble and disassemble computers and make things work.

I fully understand that there are many people that want to come work for you, but I've never been to Canada before.

I think America and Canada have both good and bad sides, but if I had to choose which country I'd like to move to in the future I'd easily pick Canada.

I don't use drugs (Does sugar count? Yeah, I think it DOES), I don't drink alcohol in any form and I'm a likeable person.

With this being said I wish you a good day and I pray that you'll continue to be well.

Sincerely

/Kristoffer

As far as I know LMG does not do internships, nor do they hire based on requests. If you would like to work at LMG, you can apply for one of the job listings on https://linusmediagroup.com/jobs. However I believe you do need to be able to work in Canada in order to apply.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked