AC Valhalla Xbox

AzzaNezz

I am thinking of buying the new AC Valhalla for xbox series S.

But i never payed that much money for a game(70euros),so i am wondering if people can give me their opinions if the game is worth it if they played it.

Reasons i want to buy game is,i want open world game,i love medival times and Vikings especially,want to kill my time cause i dont want to play mutliplayers game anymore,rather chill with singleplayer.

Only AC title i played was AC Black Flag,and that was an amazing game.

If you liked black flag you'll probably find all the other newer AC games as entertaining 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I put some 50ish hours into it so far and I haven't finished the game yet. It's a good game with nice graphics. I like the story and love the Viking setting, though combat takes a bit of getting used to and can feel a little clunky at times. Nothing too bad though. Some of the side quest content isn't that interesting to me either, but there's plenty of stuff to explore in the world. Overall it's an enjoyable game that'll keep you occupied for a good while.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 hours ago, Slottr said:

If you liked black flag you'll probably find all the other newer AC games as entertaining 

1 hour ago, tikker said:

I put some 50ish hours into it so far and I haven't finished the game yet. It's a good game with nice graphics. I like the story and love the Viking setting, though combat takes a bit of getting used to and can feel a little clunky at times. Nothing too bad though. Some of the side quest content isn't that interesting to me either, but there's plenty of stuff to explore in the world. Overall it's an enjoyable game that'll keep you occupied for a good while.

I think i will go for it tnx guys

I've been playing Origins for months and am just now getting to the DLC quests. It's such a good game I bought all the Assassins Creed games. Odyssey and Valhalla look just as good as Origins. 

I know there's some reported weak spots in the series but all the games look pretty good. I wish they'd remaster the first one though. I got it for Xbox and PC and it's a little clunky. 

I've only played the first one, part 2, part 3, and Origins,.. but all of them have been pretty cool games. Origins has been my favorite so far though. Looking forward to Odyssey and Valhalla.